Finally the long wait for the 1967 Chevrolet Impala is over. Supernatural will be back this September 18th for their 4th season. Rumors say that they’d probably have until the 5th season only. But I guess I have to wait for what season 4 has to offer before I become sad for its final season.
Here are some of the reasons why I really love the show and why I can’t wait for 3 weeks for this:
- I have followed the show since 2006 and I have been a loyal fan since the 1st episode.
- I wonder how Dean will come back to life.
- How Sam will become the chosen one?
- Will the brothers finally beat the devil and give justice to Mary’s death and make John’s sacrifice worthy?
- The story isn’t just a horror, suspense and thriller it has drama and comedy parts too.
- Researches being done to build up stories were really surprising; in short the plot of the series is superb.
- Final reason is I love Dean Winchester so much!!!
Sometimes, I wish that I’d get the chance to meet Dean Winchester. I am really excited and can’t stop myself from counting the days until it’s 18th of September. I just hope after posting this something miraculous happen. Just kidding!