1. What did you do in 2009 that you’ve never done before?
- Be an active member of the TMR forum and RX activities, go to the US and ask someone out on a date.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I don’t usually do new years’ resolutions but I’m doing 101 things to do in 1001 days that will end July 28, 2012. So far, I have achieved 3 out of the 101 in the list.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- My friends Thea and Agnes.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- Luckily none.
5. What country did you visit?
- I was able to visit US last February
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
- A romantic relationship with someone.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- February 23 to March 20 – took a month of vacation in the US
- September 26 – my 1st Rusher’s EB and experienced Ondoy
- October 21 and December 28 – 1st and last dinner with my cookie monster for the year 2009
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Going back to the dating scene and finding someone to love
9. What was your biggest failure?
- Wasn’t able to transfer to a new work or change career
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- No major illness and injury just had allergic reaction and some signs of aging.
11. What was/were the best thing/s you bought?
- Airplane tickets, new phone, net book and 3 pairs of shoes
12. Where did most of your money go?
- Travel, food, shoes and gadgets
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Travel to the US, monthly Rusher’s EB and love life
14. What songs will always remind you of 2009?
- I’ve got a feeling, Already Gone, Cry, Knock Knock and Ready
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- Happier or sadder? Happier of course! ‘Coz happiness is a choice!
- Thinner or fatter? Fatter and 2 more lbs. to target (140 lbs.)
- Richer or poorer? Not so sure but perhaps I can say Richer!
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
- Being patient – (I’ve got a lot of bitchy moments), and attendance in the monthly Rusher’s EB
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Being bitchy and brat
18. How did you be spend the holidays?
- With just my siblings, simple dinner and chat with beer session
19. Did you fall in love in 2009?
- Yes, I think so.
20. How many one-night stands?
- I don’t do this
- Old – Supernatural, Brothers and Sisters and American Idol
- New – NCIS, True Blood
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- Luckily none.
23. What was the best book you read?
- I’ve just read 3 books this year and I liked Milan Kundera’s “The Book of Laughter and Forgetting”
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
25. What did you want and got?
- Travel the US and got the chance to spend a month vacation
26. What were your favorite films of this year?
- Avatar, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- It was a 2-day celebration with my high school barkada Elmer, Thea and Pi-Anne. We went to San Francisco partied at Castro’s, went to the city and roamed around. Bought tons of CDs at Rasputin Records, dined at Olive Gardens and tasted the best Cheesecake I’ve ever tasted.
- 2nd day was with my family, went to the Golden Gate and dined at the Pier.
- By the way, I turned 30.
28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- If I were able to enter into a romantic relationship, I guess.
29. What kept you sane?
- Overflowing love from new friends, the Rushers of course!
30. What political issue stirred you the most?
- I don’t usually listen to politics, I find it very annoying but I think the upcoming May 2010 elections and the presidential candidates, I guess.
31. Who did you miss?
- My good friends from UST Ruth, Amy and Lanie this year was really different.
32. Who was the best new person you met?
- Joe – who introduced me to the Rushers. I owe him the happiness that I have right now.
- Helki – my kambal and partner in crime
- Dru – my love doctor, brother and the fashion diva
- Stephen – my kontrabida and like a brother
- Noel – big brother, the very supportive friend
- Oscar – the famous ODH, the nicest person I’ve ever met
- Ron – moja bro, the very objective friend
- And Jobert – Jason, the kyutlit and hopefully the cookie monster of my life
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
- Just say yes especially to love.
- Don’t be afraid on taking chances.
- Don’t give up; give others the chance, nobody’s perfect.
- Happiness is a choice.