If you’re getting married and you’re asking yourself if you will be getting help from others perhaps from your mother, bridesmaids, fiancé or even your friends? Do you want to plan it alone? Can you do it all by yourself? Only you know and only US can help you with that!
I’ve never imagined myself venturing out on a business service like this. I’ve never seen myself as an organized person until someone told me that I am. It all started out when my friend Trina was planning out her wedding. Since we are like siblings she asked me if I can help her out and of course, in times like that I’ll have all the time in the world.
Then one thing led to another, a rusher friend learned that I’m into planning then he asked if I can help him out and without thinking twice I said yes. After learning about this, I immediately invited two of my friends, Erna and Dru who are the best creative consultants that I’d ever know to help me out. My services are just limited to organizing, setting up meetings and logistics. I’m in need of creative juice & opinion and luckily I have my friends to help me out with that.
Basically, our main objective is to make sure that the wedding day and the weeks leading up to it will run smoothly.
And here’s the list of the few duties that you can expect from us:
- Help you to create the type of wedding you want. With that knowledge you’ll be able to pick your venue, vendors, color scheme, theme, music, etc.
- Help keep you on your budget and not go over…too much!!
- Suggest vendors that fit your budget and ideas.
- Make a wedding planning schedule so that you know what you’ve done and what still needs to be done.
- Take care of any emergencies that arise.
- Create a wedding day schedule.
So if you want all of these things, leave a comment and I’ll get back to you for your concerns.
I’m sharing this beautiful wedding song “We are Man and Wife” from Michelle Featherstone heard from One Tree Hill during Nathan and Haley’s wedding. I must admit I’m a big Naley fan.