1. What did you do in 2010 that you’ve never done before?
- Lost it to the three letter word and indoor skydiving.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions and will you make more for next year?
- I’m not doing new years’ resolutions since last year since I’m doing 101 things to do in 1001 days that will end July 28, 2012. I guess I have to update that post after this.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Yes my friend Joy.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- My granny die last November though we weren’t that close but still.
5. What country did you visit?
- I was able to visit Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, Malaysia last February then US last May.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
- Job satisfaction, new environment. Maybe a car of my own.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- January 8 -9 – despedida for Kuya Joe at our house, we went to Tagaytay the next day for lunch and watch Ne-Yo concert with my then cookie monster
- February 6-9 – Kota Kinabalu trip with my kambal Helki
- March 8 – celebrated my birthday in Boracay and went back in Manila heartbroken
- May 1st – Kelly Clarkson concert
- May 21 to June 12 – family reunion in the US, met with high school buddies
- August 14 – when someone special bade goodbye and I found myself crying for the longest time while talking to him and fell asleep crying that morning.
- October 10 – joined the Run for Pasig and had a wedding event in the evening, it was a very productive night with the Wedding Wizards
- October 16 to 18 – Bohol trip with the riot boys
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Started with the wedding coordinator/planner business with the Wedding Wizards. We had 3 clients for the year 2010 and I finally tried to do a wardrobe make-over.
9. What was your biggest failure?
- I wasn’t serious in achieving and completing tasks in my 101 things to do in 1001 days, and probably this but I won’t say that it’s a failure but my biggest disappointment was being heartbroken. I thought it was it.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- No major illness and injury just had allergic reaction and some signs of aging.
11. What was/were the best thing/s you bought?
- Airplane tickets, iPod Touch, Nike + iPod sports kit
12. Where did most of your money go?
- Travel, food, clothes and gadgets
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- My travels, family reunion in the US, friends getting married
14. What songs will always remind you of 2010?
- Get to you, All I Ever Wanted, For the First Time, Good Life, Marry Me, I’m yours
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- Happier or sadder? There may be sad days but it has always been out numbered by my happy days so I’d say HAPPIER of course!
- Thinner or fatter? Sadly, I have to say FATTER. I have added 6 pounds to my weight and additional inches in my pants size. Went on diet towards the last 2 months of the year.
- Richer or poorer? I’d say RICHER, thanks to the tender offer of our company stocks and the annual salary increase and the unexpected 16th month bonus.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
- Reading books, solving jigsaw puzzles and studying how to bake and cook.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Picking a fight with my father, being jealous and needy, procrastinating.
18. How did you be spend the holidays?
- Stayed at home with my siblings. It was a simple dinner, had the chance to chat with brothers.
19. Did you fall in love in 2010?
- Yes, I did.
20. How many one-night stands?
- I didn’t count but there was at least one.
- Old – Supernatural, Brothers and Sisters, The Amazing Race and Survivor
- New – Hellcats
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- Yes, the re-offender.
23. What was the best book you read?
- Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to read one. Too bad. I’ll have a more balanced-life on 2011 I promise.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- The Script, James Morrison
25. What did you want and got?
- 3-week vacation to see my family, new gadgets – Nike+iPod sports kit and iPod touch
26. What were your favorite films of this year?
- Hachiko, The Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Despicable Me, Julie & Julia, Toy Story 3, Karate Kid
27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- I went to Boracay for 3 days with my then cookie monster, we stayed on the beach on the eve of my birthday and waited for the clock to strike 12 o’clock, ate cheesecake as part of my birthday tradition. Before going back to Manila, we talked about us and I went home heartbroken but relieved that we separated amicably.
28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- If I were able to start my plans of traveling around the world. I’m wanderlust!
29. What kept you sane?
- Meeting new friends, travels, music, movies and love from all over the world.
30. What political issue stirred you the most?
- I don’t usually listen to politics, I find it very annoying but I think the May 2010 elections and the presidential candidates, I guess.
31. Who did you miss?
- My mother, my sister, my nieces and nephews.
32. Who was the best new person you met?
- Jay-R/Targrod – a very witty, funny friend, he’s highly analytical, very objective, one of the best persons I can talk to about everything.
- Eliad – met him last year from the Rushers’ Christmas EB, we became friends thru chatting. We’d talk endlessly thru chat on week ends. He’s very talented and we both love friends and music.
- Eleapot – glad that we became friends thru twitter because I have a crush on her friend, she’s my twin sister, we almost believe on the same things and want the same things. We have a lot of similarities
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
- People always leave but it doesn’t have to take the best out of you.
- It isn’t easy to forgive someone you’ve loved and hurt you but it is possible.
- Job satisfaction is different from getting a high paying job.
- You can always be happy and positive about things in life. The negativity won’t do you any good. Whining isn’t a good hobby.